Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oh Dear!

On Wednesday the 24th I was called and asked to do a favor for the woman who assigns substitutes. She was short on subs for teachers and, since I am certified, she asked me if I would sub in Cottage Grove and she would get a sub for me. I agreed and went to Cottage Grove. The day went ok, but when I went to leave, my car was gone. I walked around the very small parking lot a few times in disbelief. Kim and I have "lost the car" in parking lots before only to find it in a different part of the lot. This time, though, the parking lot was very small and not very full so there was no chance of me missing it. Please pray for me as I attempt to figure out what to do. My insurance will repay me up to $20 a day for a rental car, but since it will repay me, I have to have the money up front. I don't have that. I'll have to see how I can figure this out. Please pray that God will lead me to the right solution. I feel a good sense of peace about this. I know that, although I was surprised by this turn of events, God wasn't. So please do pray that God will show me his plan.

No comments: